The Museum currently has three categories of positions:
- Full-time which is the equivalent of 30 to 40 hours per week; regular schedule.
- Part-time which is generally between 20 and 30 hours per week; regular schedule.
- Casual which is generally less than 20 hours per week and is used to fill in for other employees and works irregular scheduled hours. These individuals may also be hired for a specific project for a specific period of time. but are not expected to become "regular" employees.
If you're interested in applying for any of the current openings, you can do so in any of the following ways. Please be sure to include the position title in your resume or cover letter.
- Submit a resume by e-mail directly to Human Resources. Please put the content directly in the body of the e-mail or send as a Word attachment.
- Fax your resume to the Human Resources Department at 808.848.4151
- Mail your resume or stop by in person to complete an application at:
Human Resources Department
1525 Bernice Street
Honolulu, HI 96817